Website PlanZ Creatives
Responsibilities for HR Manager:
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Experience: At least 1 to 2 years.